Moto G7 renders leaked
- While the Motorola Moto G7 won’t go official anytime before 2019, CAD-based renders of the device have surfaced online hinting at what it has in store for us.
- If these renders are accurate, the Moto G7 will mark a radical design shift for the G series, as it will be the first one to sport a display notch, a waterdrop-style notch to be precise.
- The rear, however, looks quite familiar to the present G6 series, albeit the fingerprint scanner will be embedded inside the Motorola insignia.
- Other specs of the Moto G7 remain a mystery as of now. However, it is likely to make use of Qualcomm’s latest 2019 mid-range chipset. Rumours also suggest the presence of a higher capacity battery.
- India remains an important market for the Moto G series, however, the G6 phones didn’t find much takers here mainly due to their high prices. Let’s hope Motorola India fixes this next year.