Moto G7 series press renders leaked
- The Motorola Moto G7 lineup’s official reveal will take place in Q1 next year. Before that, press renders of four G7 series members – the G7, G7 Plus, G7 Power, and G7 Play – have leaked online.
- These renders show that the G7 series will mark the debut of the trending waterdrop notch on Motorola phones. However, this design will only be kept for the more premium G7 and G7 Plus. The other two models will have regular notches.
- Rumours suggest that certain members of the G7 series will come powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC along with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- However, the base Moto G7 Play will definitely have inferior internals to keep its price competitive.
- The Moto G7 series will also get a new member – the G7 Power. Going by that suffix, expect a gigantic 5,000mAh battery to run the device, which should give it a pretty awesome battery life.