Moto G8 design leaked
- The upcoming Motorola Moto G8 has been leaked in what looks like the smartphone’s official promotional video.
- From the leak, the new G8, unsurprisingly, will look a lot like the recently-launched Moto G8 Plus with its triple rear camera setup. This setup will most likely include a 48MP primary sensor that’s accompanied by an ultra-wide angle camera as well as a depth sensor.
- Other features of the phone, as seen in the video, include a notched screen, three colour options and a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner.
- Most other specifications of the Moto G8 remain a mystery as of now. However, since the G8 Plus is powered by the Snapdragon 665, it is likely that the former will sport a less powerful Snapdragon SoC, or maybe even a MediaTek chip.
- When launched, the Moto G8 will compete with the Redmi Note 8 and Realme 5 in the Indian market.