Moto G9 with Snapdragon 662 SoC launched at Rs 11,499
- The new Motorola Moto G9 budget smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 11,499. It will go on sale from August 31 via Flipkart.
- Powering the Moto G9 is an octa-core Snapdragon 662 SoC that comes paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- At the front, the smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ TFT display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The display also has a rather outdated waterdrop notch for its 8MP f/2.2 selfie camera.
- The primary rear camera setup of this smartphone includes 3 sensors – 48MP f/1.7 primary, 2MP depth and 2MP dedicated macro. Camera modes on offer include Auto smile capture, HDR, Face beauty, Manual Mode and RAW photo.
- The Moto G9 packs a very large 5,000mAh battery with support for 20W fast charging. It will be sold in two colours – Forest Green and Sapphire Blue.