Motorola Edge+ flagship phone launched at Rs 74,999
- The Edge+, which marks Motorola’s return to the flagship phone segment, has been launched in India at Rs 74,999. It will be sold exclusively via Flipkart and pre-orders have already started.
- True to its name, the smartphone packs a curved edge display of 6.67-inches. The display has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, an aspect ratio of 21:9, FHD+ resolution, and a hole-punch layout for its 25MP selfie camera.
- Powering the Motorola Edge+ is the top-end Snapdragon 865 SoC with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of on-board storage. The battery size a massive 5,000mAh and it supports 18W wired charging as well as 15W wireless charging.
- The quad-rear camera setup on this phone consists of a 108MP main sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is joined by a 16MP f/2.4 ultra-wide camera, 8MP f/2.4 telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, and ToF sensor.
- Despite the high price, the Edge+ has no IP water and dust resistance. However, it does have a 3.5 mm headphone jack which makes it the only flagship phone in India to still sport one.