Motorola Moto E6S launched at Rs 7,999
- The new Moto E6S is a budget-oriented smartphone from Motorola and it has been priced at Rs 7,999. It will be sold via Flipkart from September 23.
- The phone features a 6.1-inch HD+ display with a notch that houses its 8MP f/2.0 selfie shooter. There’s also a 3,000mAh battery onboard.
- The Moto E6S is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC that comes paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage.
- In terms of rear cameras, the E6S has two sensors – a 13MP f/2.0 primary sensor and a 2MP secondary depth sensor.
- The E6S will face stiff competition in India from the Xiaomi Redmi 7 and the recently-launched Infinix Hot 8 – a feature-rich phone with 3 rear cameras and massive 5,000mAh battery.
More tech news: