Motorola Moto Z4 official with Snapdragon 675 SoC, 48MP camera
- The modular Moto Z-series’ latest member, the Moto Z4, has been officially revealed in the US for $499. It is compatible will all previously released Moto Mods.
- The Moto Z4 is a fairly mid-range phone which packs a Snapdragon 675 SoC along with ‘just’ 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Up front, the device has a 6.4-inch OLED screen of FHD+ resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. There’s a waterdrop notch up top that houses the Z4’s 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera. The screen also hides an optical fingerprint reader underneath it.
- In this age of multi-camera phones, the Moto Z4 only offers a single rear camera of 48MP resolution with an aperture f/1.7. There’s Night Mode and many AI enhancements to make your photos look better.
- The battery capacity on this smartphone stands at 3,600 mAh and Motorola also bundles a 15W TurboPower fast charger charger in the box.
More tech news: