Motorola One Action launched at Rs 13,999
- The recently-revealed Motorola One Action smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 13,999 for its single 4GB + 128GB variant. It will be sold via Flipkart beginning August 30.
- The One Action has 3 cameras at its rear, which the highlight being its ultra-wide-angle 16MP camera with a 117° field of view. This camera can record landscape videos when the phone is held vertically. Other cameras include a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The Motorola One Action has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with a 21:9 aspect ratio. The display also has a hole-punch cutout which houses its 12MP selfie camera.
- The battery capacity of this phone stands at 3,500mAh. The One Action recharges via a USB-C port but there is no fast charging support.
- The Motorola One Action is powered by a Samsung-sourced Exynos 9609 chipset. It’s also an Android One phone which comes with stock Android 9 Pie out of the box.
More tech news: