Motorola One Fusion+ with pop-up camera revealed
- The new Motorola One Fusion+ is the company’s second phone with a pop-up selfie camera after the One Hyper. It’s priced at €300 (~Rs 25,600).
- It packs a truly bezel-less 6.5-inch IPS LCD with HDR10 support and a resolution of FHD+. The selfie camera is a 16MP sensor that’s embedded inside a mechanical pop-up slider.
- At the back, the One Fusion+ packs a quad-camera setup that consists of a 64MP f/1.8 primary sensor, an 8 MP ultrawide-angle module with 118-degrees FoV, a 5MP dedicated macro shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- Powering this device is a Snapdragon 730 chipset that’s mated to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage.
- The battery capacity on the Motorola One Fusion+ is pretty great at 5,000mAh and 15W fast charging comes standard.