Motorola One Power India launch on September 24
- Motorola is all set to launch the recently announced One Power in India on September 24, 2018. The phone runs on Google’s Android One program, thus ensuring timely software updates.
- The One Power sports a 6.2-inch FHD+ screen with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It’s powered by the Snapdragon 636 chipset which is coupled with the Adreno 509 GPU. It is offered with either 3GB or 4GB RAM, but only the latter variant is speculated to launch in India.
- Photography duties on the Motorola One Power are taken care of by a dual rear camera setup which consists of a 16MP f/1.8 primary lens and a 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor. Up front is a 12MP f/2.0 sensor for selfies.
- Perhaps the biggest strength of the One Power is its battery pack, in fact, that’s where the ‘Power’ suffix comes from. It is a massive 5,000mAh unit with support for Motorola’s TurboPower fast charging.
- At its global reveal, the Motorola One Power was panned for being an iPhone X look alike. Its overall aesthetic is strikingly similar to the latest iPhones thanks to its familiar display notch and camera placement.