Motorola One power, Mi A2 get Android Pie update
- Two very popular mid-range Android One devices, the Motorola One Power and the Xiaomi Mi A2, are now getting stable Android 9.0 Pie update in India.
- The latest Android 9.0 Pie brings new gesture-based navigations, redesigned Quick Settings, a new look for the split-screen menu, improved Do Not Disturb mode and a host of under the hood refinements on both these phones.
- For those unaware, Android One phones run on pure stock Android instead of custom OEM skins. This allows these phones to get faster Android updates as compared to other phones.
- The Motorola One Power is priced at Rs 15,999 and sports a massive 5,000mAh battery. Then, the device has a 6.2-inch notched display, 16MP primary + 5MP depth sensing rear cameras, 12MP front camera and Snapdragon 636 SoC.
- The Xiaomi Mi A2 starts at Rs 16,999 and comes powered by the Snapdragon 660 SoC. It has a 5.99-inch display without a notch, 12MP + 20MP rear cameras, 20MP front camera, and annoyingly, no headphone jack.