Motorola P40 rendered with punch hole display
- The upcoming Motorola P40 has been rendered bearing a new design language for the Lenovo-owned brand.
- In line with the ongoing new trend, the P40 will have a camera hole on the upper left corner of its LCD screen.
- Also, the device will allegedly have the new Sony-sourced 48MP primary camera, which has already made an appearance on the new Honor View 20 and Huawei Nova 4.
- While the Moto P series nomenclature is reserved for China, these phones sell under the ‘One’ brand globally. These phones run on the Android One program and this new device will be no different.
- Expect the Motorola P40 to go official in the first quarter of next year, possibly after the reveal of the new Moto G7 series.