Motorola Razr 2019 revealed with foldable display
- The iconic Motorola Razr has been revived, and this time around, it packs a foldable display into the same iconic clamshell design of the original.
- The phone packs a 6.2-inch Flex View pOLED display with a tall aspect ratio of 21:9. The display has a notch up top which houses a 5MP selfie camera. There’s also a secondary 2.69-inch Quick View secondary display on the outside which is integrated with Google Assistant.
- Below the secondary display lies the phone’s single 16MP f/1.7 primary camera which comes with laser autofocus, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus and Night Vision mode.
- When folded, the Motorola Razr 2019 becomes incredibly small at just 94.5 x 71.95 x 14.06 mm. Just like the original, this phone also has a chin at the bottom which now houses its capacitive fingerprint reader.
- Powering the Razr is the mid-range Snapdragon 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The battery capacity here is a 2,510mAh and it comes with 15W fast charging as standard.
- Priced at $1,499, the Motorola Razr 2019 will be sold in the US exclusively through Verizon. However, the phone’s arrival in India has been confirmed a well! We’ll have to wait for an official launch date from Motorola India though.