Motorola Razr with foldable display launched in India
- The resurrected Motorola Razr smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 1.25 lakh. It will go on sale in the country from April 2.
- Much like the Galaxy Z Flip, the new Motorola Razr has a foldable display which makes it fold into half, thereby mimicking the iconic clamshell form factor of the original Moto Razr from 2004.
- The foldable screen in question is a 6.2-inch ‘Flex View’ pOLED panel with a notch and a tall aspect ratio of 21:9. When folded, you have a secondary 2.69-inch ‘Quick View’ secondary display on the outside for notifications and quick access to certain features.
- The Razr draws power from the rather old (and mid-range) Snapdragon 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. On the battery front, there is a 2,510mAh cell with 15W fast charging.
- The smartphone has a single primary 16MP f/1.7 camera with laser autofocus, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus and Night Vision mode. This module can also be used to take selfies via the secondary display. For video calls, you also get a 5MP camera in the display notch.