Motorola reveals 4 Moto G7 phones
- The standard Moto G7 has a 6.2-inch LCD display of FHD+ resolution with a teardrop notch – a first on a Motorola phone.
- It’s powered by the Snapdragon 632 SoC, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- Photography duties here are handled by a 12MP f/1.8 primary camera plus a 5MP depth sensor. Up front, there’s an 8MP module for selfies.
- Powering the device is a 3,000mAh battery with Motorola’s 15W TurboPower charging support.
Moto G7 Plus
- This is the top-end model of the G7 series and it shares its screen and battery capacity with the regular G7.
- However, it debuts with the more powerful 27W TurboPower fast charging which is promised to give 12 hours of usage after just 15 minutes of charging.
- The G7 Plus is also more capable under the hood with its Snapdragon 636 chip. Then, its primary 12MP camera has a brighter f/1.7 aperture for superior low-light pics, though the 5MP sensor is the same as the G7. Up front, the G7 Plus has a 12MP selfie camera.
Moto G7 Power
- As the name suggests, the G7 Power has a massive 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
- Then, its screen, although 6.2-inch in size, is lower-res at HD+ and gets a rectangular notch as opposed to the waterdrop-type cutout on the G7 and G7 Plus.
- For photos, the phone uses a 12MP f/2.0 single rear camera and an 8MP front camera.
- The G7 Power shares its chipset, RAM and storage specs with the regular G7.
Moto G7 Play
- The G7 Play is the entry-level device of the series with a 5.7-inch HD+ screen. It’s chipset is shared with the G7 and G7 Power, although it only comes with 2GB RAM.
- The G7 Play gets a 3,000mAh battery with no fast charging support.
- In terms of optics, the device has a 13MP single rear camera and an 8MP selfie shooter. The latter also comes with a dedicated LED flash for brighter selfies.