MV Agusta Brutale 1000 Serie Oro unleashed
- MV Agusta’s 1,000 cc platform debuts with the arrival of the brand new Brutale 1000 Serie Oro. Only 300 units of this bike will be produced.
- Weighing just 184 kg, the Serie Oro uses a newly developed 1,000cc, inline-4 mill that pumps out 205 bhp of max power and 115.5 Nm of peak torque. There’s also an optional racing kit with a SC-Project titanium exhaust and a dedicated ECU which pushes the power to 209 bhp.
- The bike sports a 5-inch TFT instrument cluster, a big step up from the Brutale 800’s dash. Electronic aids such as 8-stage traction control, wheelie and launch control and bi-directional quickshifter come standard.
- The MV Agusta Brutale 1000 Serie Oro also has a spoiler beside its radiator to add downforce over speeds of 200 km/h. Talking of speed, it can do over 300 km/h, quite a mad figure for a street fighter!
- The litre-class Brutale is built on a steel trellis frame that has a single-sided swingarm. Fully adjustable Ohlins suspension is standard on both ends, so are Brembo Stylema calipers.