MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India
- The MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America has been launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh (ex-showroom), which, interestingly, makes it Rs 28,000 cheaper than the standard Brutale 800 RR.
- Since the 800 RR America is a limited edition model, only 5 units of this superbike have been allocated to India.
- The America, as the name suggests, comes wrapped in a combination of blue, white and red colours which are similar to the American flag. There are also “America Special Edition” badges on the bike.
- Aesthetic changes aside, the rest of the bike is identical to the standard variant. So, it comes powered by a 798 cc, inline 3-cylinder engine which generates 138 bhp and 86 Nm.
- Braking duties on this special MV Agusta are handled by twin Brembo 320 mm front discs and a single 220 mm rear disc.