MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 launched at Rs 18.99 lakh
- The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 adventure tourer has been launched in India at Rs 18.99 lakh (ex-showroom). However, the first three customers of this bike will get a special discount of Rs 2 lakh, bringing the effective price down to Rs 16.99 lakh.
- The Turismo Veloce 800 shares its engine with MV Agusta’s F3 and the Brutale 800. So, it has a 798 cc, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor which generates 110 bhp of power and 80 Nm of torque. It has a 6-speed gearbox along with a slipper clutch and quick shifter.
- The motorcycle’s dry weight, at 191 kg, is reasonably low. It can attain a top speed of 230 km/h.
- Being a superbike, the equipment list is loaded. It comes with traction control, dual-channel ABS rider modes, 43 mm Marzocchi USD front forks, Sachs fully-adjustable rear monoshock, twin 320 mm front disc brakes, etc.
- The new MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800, which competes with the Triumph Tiger and Ducati Multistrada, will be sold via seven Kinetic Motoroyale dealerships across India.
More bike news: