Mysterious Nokia phone spied with notch-less design, three rear cameras
- While the penta-camera Nokia 9 PureView remains unannounced, another possibly premium Nokia smartphone has now surfaced in a couple of leaked images.
- The most striking feature of this phone is its notch-less design, which has zero bezels on the top and sides, and a thick chin (reminds us of the Mi Mix 2).
- However, things get interesting here. While the Mi Mix 2 had a chin-mounted selfie camera, it’s not the case on this Nokia phone. In fact, the front camera isn’t visible anywhere which hints that the phone might have a Vivo NEX like pop-up camera mechanism.
- Then, there are three camera sensors at the back, but we don’t know what kind of sensors these are.
- Also worth mentioning is the fact that no physical fingerprint scanner can be seen on the spied prototype. Therefore, it likely rests under this Nokia phone’s display.