New Honda CR-V launched at Rs 28.15 lakh
- The fifth-gen Honda CR-V has finally arrived in India. It is priced between Rs 28.15-32.75 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new Honda CR-V finally gets a diesel option in India. It’s diesel motor is a 1.6-litre, 4-cylinder unit that’s good for producing 118 bhp of power and 300 Nm of torque. It comes mated to a segment first 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
- The CR-V will also continue to offered with a 2.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine that generates 151 bhp and 189 Nm. This engine is hooked up to a CVT gearbox. Honda has not launched a manual gearbox on the new CR-V with either engine.
- The new Honda CR-V is 40 mm longer than its predecessor, allowing the SUV to accommodate a third row of seats. The interior of the vehicle is all new and made of more premium materials. Then, its comes fully equipped with features like panoramic sunroof, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smart boot opening, passive entry & push-button start, etc.
- On the outside, the new CR-V now incorporates Honda’s latest design philosophy. It looks more premium tanks to modern design elements like Volvo-esque L-shaped tail lights and uniquely designed alloys. Increase in dimensions also grant it more imposing stance than before.
|New CR-V variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|Petrol 2WD||28.15 lakh|
|Diesel 2WD||30.65 lakh|
|Diesel 4WD||32.75 lakh|