New Hyundai Santro partially exposed
- The much-anticipated successor to the Hyundai Santro was kept well under wraps until now. However, new spy photos now give us a sneak peek at the upcoming hatchback’s key design elements.
- The front of the new Hyundai Santro has a unique implementation of the company’s cascade grille, which is surrounded by thick plastic cladding and flanked by higher-set fog lamps. The headlamps are very Grand i10 like.
- The rear of the car isn’t as clearly visible as the front, but the Grand i10 inspiration is quite evident here as well.
- It looks like Hyundai has put in a lot of emphasis on the interior of the new Santro. It appears to be quite premium by budget hatchback standards and it even sports a big touchscreen infotainment display.
- Hyundai is rumoured to reveal the new Santro on October 28, 2018. It is likely to replace the ageing Eon in the Korean company’s lineup.