New Jawa motorcycle spied undisguised
- Before its November 15 debut, the upcoming Jawa modern-classic motorcycle has been partially revealed in a fresh spy photo.
- The test mule in the spy picture is wearing no camouflage whatsoever, thereby revealing its core design elements.
- Jawa purists will be pleased to know that the spied bike not only looks strikingly similar to the Jawas of the past, but it also wears the very same iconic maroon/chrome paint scheme!
- While Jawa is expected to announce a variety of motorcycles on November 15 – which may include a scrambler and a bobber – this modern-classic is clearly gunning for the Royal Enfield Classic.
- Jawa’s new engine is a 293 cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder unit that is good for pumping out 27 bhp of power and 28 Nm of torque. This engine is claimed to be tuned to deliver a healthy midrange and a flat torque curve.