New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga India launch soon
- A new report suggests that the second-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is headed to India on November 21, 2018.
- The new Ertiga has a much sharper design thanks to its new, wider lights & grille and a sharply sculpted bumper. The rear also has a brand new look thanks to those Volvo-esque tail lamps.
- The MPV is based on Suzuki’s Heartect platform that also underpins the Swift, Dzire, Baleno and Ignis. Consequently, it’s longer and wider than the vehicle it is set to replace.
- Under the bonnet, we are likely to get the Fiat-sourced 1.3-litre diesel engine from the current model and the new 1.5-litre petrol from the Ciaz facelift. We can also expect the outdated 4-speed torque converter automatic transmission to be offer with the petrol engine.
- Maruti Suzuki is reported to offer discounts of roughly Rs 75,000 on the first-gen Ertiga in order to get rid of the remaining inventory.