New Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch on November 16
- The third-gen Mercedes-Benz CLS 4-door coupe is confirmed to launch in India on November 16, 2018.
- The latest CLS was globally revealed last year and was the first vehicle to be based on Merc’s new slick new design language, which was later on adopted by the new A-Class as well.
- Inside, the vehicle has all the latest gizmos that you expect in a high-end Merc which include turbine-style air vents, dual 12.3-inch displays, loads of wood & leather treatment, 64 colour ambient lighting, etc. Also, the third-gen car has is designed to seat three people at the back, unlike the older CLS generations.
- In India, expect the new CLS to be powered by 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder engines. Merc might also introduce a higher-spec 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder EQ Boost petrol engine that generates 362 bhp.
- The CLS will sit between the E-Class and S-Class in Mercedes’ India lineup. Since it’s a 4-door coupe, it will appeal to a niche, style-conscious audience as always.