Nissan compact SUV teased again
- Very recently, Nissan confirmed that it will launch a compact SUV in India this year. Now, the Japanese company has teased the upcoming vehicle yet again.
- Codenamed EM2, this upcoming Nissan will have funky LED tail lamps as confirmed by the teaser.
- It is also confirmed to feature the trending connected vehicle tech, something that we’ve already seen on Hyundai, Kia and MG cars.
- The Nissan EM2 is said to draw power from a new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder, turbo petrol engine with either 5-speed manual/ AMT gearbox options. The vehicle will be based on the Renault Triber’s CMF-A platform.
- When launched, this compact SUV will be positioned in a crowded segment which includes Maruti Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, and the upcoming Kia Sonet.