Nissan Kicks gets more features; new base variant introduced
- The Nissan Kicks diesel is now available in a new base XE variant which is priced at Rs 9.89 lakh (ex-showroom). Additionally, other variants of the Kicks now get additional features and revised prices as well.
- The XL trim, which was the base variant before, now gains Vehicle Dynamic Control, 8.0-inch infotainment system (with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), 17-inch alloys, roof rails, fog lamps and steering-mounted controls as standard.
- The XV variant now also comes with cruise control, LED projector headlamps, passive entry, power-folding wing mirrors, hill-start assist and additional tweeters for the audio system.
- The top-end Nissan Kicks XV Pre variant, which replaces the previous XV Pre Option variant, comes with premium equipment like auto headlamps & wipers, cornering lamps, 4 airbags, leather upholstery, etc. for almost Rs 95,000 less than before!
- In July 2019, Nissan reportedly dispatched only 132 units of the Kicks to its dealers, which clearly indicates that the company is having a hard time finding buyers for its new SUV. It remains to be seen how this variant rejig helps Nissan.
More car news: