Nissan Kicks interior, engines revealed
- The Kicks, Nissan’s new rival to the immensely popular Hyundai Creta, will be available to book form December 14, 2018.
- Nissan has now revealed the compact SUV’s interior, and it looks quite different from that of the global-spec model. The cabin has a brown and black colour scheme with soft touch leather on certain parts. The centre console has two vertical AC vents flanking the big infotainment screen.
- The infotainment screen is a big 8.0-inch touchscreen unit. Other features on the Nissan Kicks include a 360-degree surround view camera, USB port, charging socket, digital speedometer, six-way adjustable driver’s seat, push-button start, cruise control, cornering lights and hill-start assist.
- As speculated, the Kicks will share its powertrains with the Renault Captur. So, on offer are two 1.5-litre petrol & diesel engines – the former makes 105 bhp while the latter makes 108.5 bhp.
- The Nissan Kicks will launch in India in January 2019 and is expected to be priced between Rs 9.5-15 lakh (ex-showroom). The Terrano is rumoured to be discontinued once the Kicks is launched.