Nissan Kicks launched at Rs 9.55 lakh
- The Nissan Kicks SUV has been launched in the Indian market between Rs 9.55 – 14.65 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Based on Renault’s A0 platform, the India-spec Kicks is powered by two 1.5-litre engines. One is a petrol unit with 105 bhp and the other’s a diesel unit that makes 108.5 bhp. Nissan has not introduced an automatic gearbox option for the time being.
- Even the base XE trim of the Nissan Kicks comes with features like LED DRLs, height adjustable driver’s seat, climate control, rear AC vents, etc. The top-spec XV Premium+ trim gets premium equipment like 360-degree camera, 8.0-inch infotainment screen, cruise control and hill-start assist, among others.
- The SUV will be offered in seven regular options and four dual-colour options. The latter is only available on the top-spec trim.
- In comparison, the Hyundai Creta, which is the current segment best-seller, is priced between Rs 9.50 – 15.10 lakh.
|Nissan Kicks variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|XL||9.55 lakh||10.85 lakh|
|XV||10.95 lakh||12.49 lakh|
|XV Premium||–||13.65 lakh|
|XV Premium+||–||14.65 lakh|