Nissan Sunny special edition launched at Rs 8.48 lakh
- To boost sales this festive season, Nissan has launched a special edition variant of the ageing Sunny saloon.
- On the outside, the Nissan Sunny special edition gains a contrasting black roof, black wheel covers, red body graphics and a new rear spoiler. The interior features an all-black colour theme with red accents.
- On the infotainment front, the Sunny special edition has a 6.2-inch touchscreen system with in-built navigation and phone mirroring.
- The NissanConnect feature also comes standard, which connects with your smartphone to share data like geofencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit-stops, Locate My Car and Share My Car Location.
- Mechanically, the Nissan Sunny special edition remains exactly the same as the standard model. Therefore, a pair of 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines power this mid-size saloon. The former is paired with a CVT automatic gearbox while the latter gets a 5-speed manual.