Nokia 3.1 Plus Android One phone launched at Rs 11,499
- The Nokia 3.1 Plus is the latest lower mid-range device to launch in the Indian market. It will set you back by Rs 11,499 for the 3GB/ 32GB variant. The lower variant with 2GB RAM will also be available soon, but it’s price remains a mystery as of now.
- The Nokia 3.1 Plus has a tall 6-inch IPS LCD display of HD+ resolution. Like other new Nokia Plus series phones, this one does not have a notch.
- Running on Google’s Android One program, the Nokia 3.1 Plus features Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, however, the 9.0 Pie update is said to be coming very soon. The MediaTek Helio P22 chip provides processing power to the device.
- Going with the dual camera trend, the phone has a 13MP f/2.0 primary rear sensor coupled with a 5MP secondary monochrome sensor along with f/2.4. Selfies are taken care of by an 8MP f/2.2 shooter.
- The Nokia 3.1 Plus packs a reasonably sized 3,500mAh battery, which unfortunately, charges over a rather outdated micro USB port.