Nokia 8.1 launched in India
- Nokia’s newest upper mid-ranger, the 8.1, has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 26,999.
- The Nokia 8.1 is a successor to the Nokia 7 Plus which was launched earlier this year. The phone has a 6.18-inch FHD+ display with a notch, a Snapdragon 710 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- In terms of optics, the device sports a 12MP f/1.8 primary rear camera that’s coupled with a 13MP depth sensing unit. Up front, there’s a 20MP f/2.0 camera. This phone also allows users to operate front & rear cameras at the same time using the ‘Bothie’ mode.
- The phone has a decently sized 3,500mAh battery which can be topped up using the 18W fast charging adaptor that comes inside the box.
- The Nokia 8.1 will be sold in India in Blue/ Silver and Iron/ Steel colour options from December 25, 2018. It will be available to buy both from online and offline retail channels.