Nokia 8.3, Nokia 5.3, Nokia 1.3 revealed
- The new premium smartphone from Nokia uses a 6.81-inch FHD+ display with which can adjust contrast depending on the surrounding light. On the upper left corner of this display is a 24MP front-facing camera.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the Nokia 8.3 has Zeiss optics for its quad-lens setup. The main camera is a 64MP module with ‘Zeiss cinematic effects’ and the ability to shoot videos in LOG format. It is accompanied by 3 additional cameras – 12MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor.
- Power comes from the 5G-capable Snapdragon 765G chipset with 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 64GB/ 128GB ROM. On the software front, the Nokia 8.3 is Android One-certified and comes with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- The battery capacity here is 4,500mAh it can be charged at 18W fast charging speed.
- The Nokia 5.3 has a notched 6.55-inch HD+ IPS display. The notch holds its 8MP selfie camera.
- Powering this device is a Snapdragon 665 chipset with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM options and 64GB of expandable internal storage. The battery capacity of this device is 4,000mAh and it does not get fast charging support.
- At the back, the Nokia 5.3’s quad-rear camera setup consists of 13MP primary, 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth-sensing units.
- Running on Android 10, the Nokia 5.3 comes with a promise of at least 3 years of regular Android updates.
- The Android Go-powered Nokia 1.3 is a barebones budget smartphone with a 5.71-inch IPS HD+ notched display for its 5MP selfie camera.
- The chipset here is the entry-level Qualcomm 215 that’s paired with just 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The 3,000mAh battery of this phone charges at just 5W over a dated micro USB port.
- The single 8MP rear camera of the 1.3 emphasises on low-light and portrait performance using Google’s new ‘Camera Go’ app with AI capabilities.
- As stated before, this phone runs on Android 10 Go edition with Android 11 Go edition update also promised.