Nokia 9 detailed in new renders
- The upcoming Nokia 9, which has been a long time coming, has been comprehensively detailed in new renders. The device is said to go official early 2019.
- The upcoming flagship device features an industry-first penta rear camera setup that’s positioned in a unique hexagonal setup on its glass back.
- Bringing Nokia’s camera-focused PureView brand back, the Nokia 9’s camera setup will likely include the main sensor, a telephone lens, an ultra-wide camera, a monochrome sensor and a depth information sensor. These cameras will be accompanied by an LED flash and IR focus hardware.
- The phone is said to rock a 5.9-inch 18:9 display of QHD+ resolution. The phone will feature a slim-bezel design without a notch. Since no fingerprint sensor is seen in these renders, it might rest under the display, like the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and OnePlus 6T.
- Internal hardware on the Nokia 9 is said to include the Snapdragon 845 SoC, up to 8GB of RAM, 128GB of ROM, a 4,150mAh battery and water & dust resistance. The device is also said to run on the latest Android Pie out of the box.