Nokia 9 to go official on December 5
- HMD Global is likely to unveil the much anticipated Nokia 9, along with Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 2.1 Plus on December 5, 2018, in Dubai.
- The Nokia 9 will be the company’s new flagship device for 2019 with an industry-first penta rear camera setup. Additionally, the phone will sport a 5.9-inch display, Snapdragon 845 chipset and 8GB RAM.
- The Nokia 8.1 will succeed the Nokia 8 and 8 Scirocco and will be positioned as a more affordable flagship. No particular detail of this device is known as yet.
- The Nokia 2.1 Plus is likely to introduce a notched display on the company’s budget phone lineup. Expect it to be powered by a Snapdragon 400 series chipset.
- Since Nokia has been extremely fast with Android updates, we can surely expect all these three devices to launch with the latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.