Nokia True Wireless Earbuds, Pro Wireless Earphones revealed
- Alongside the reveal of the Nokia 7.1, HMD Global also announced two new Nokia branded wireless earphones, namely True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones.
- The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds weigh only 5 gram per earbud and come in a case that can charge them up to three times for a total 16 hours of playback. They are also IPx4 rated for sweat and splash resistance.
- The Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones have a neckband-style construction with a built-in vibration alert for calls in the neckband. These earphones can provide up to 10 hours playback. Also, the earphones are magnetic, allowing users to clip them together to end calls or pause music.
- The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds are priced at €129 (approx Rs 10,900), and the Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones cost €69 (approx Rs 5,800).
- These two wireless earphones will go on sale in Europe in November. Launch details in other markets remain sketchy as of now.