Okinawa Lite electric scooter launched at Rs 59,990
- The Okinawa Lite is a new slow-speed electric scooter which has been priced at Rs 59,990 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The scooter uses a detachable 40V, 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery which powers its 250W BLDC electric motor. It can attain a maximum speed of 25 km/h
- The Okinawa Lite comes with a claimed range of 50-60 km on a full charge. The battery back can be fully recharged in around 4-5 hours for a full charge. The good thing is that this scooter comes with a 3-year warranty on its motor as well as on its battery.
- Coming to the underpinnings, this scooter comes with telescopic front forks and hydraulic rear shock absorbers. It also has a disc brake up front.
- Talking of features, the Lite sports regenerative braking, all-LED lights, anti-theft battery lock mechanism, LED speedometer, auto handle lock, USB charging port and remote boot opener as standard.