OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition debuts with 10GB RAM, Warp Charge
- The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition has gone official and it’s more than just a regular 6T with a McLaren branded back panel.
- The McLaren Edition maxes out the already high-end specs of the OnePlus 6T. Here, there is 10GB of RAM – first on a OnePlus. Then, there’s a brand new charging technology called Warp Charge 30, which supplies 30W of current to the battery to charge the device from 0-50 per cent in 20 minutes.
- The side & bottom frame sides of the McLaren Edition 6T have McLaren’s signature orange accent, but it’s only visible when light reflects through certain angles. The rest of the back panel has a carbon fibre look with McLaren’s logo in the bottom half.
- The retail package of this device has a special cabon fibre look too. It comes with a complimentary carbon fibre hard case (with McLaren branding), orange USB-C cable, an acrylic block with real McLaren carbon fibre, and a black & orange Warp Charge 30 adaptor.
- In the USA, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition is priced at $699 (Rs 50,430). We still await its official India pricing.