OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition launched at Rs 50,999
- The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition, at Rs 50,999, is the most expensive OnePlus phone ever and will be sold via Amazon India from December 15. However, it does come with superior specs to back that price up.
- Developed with the iconic British supercar maker Mclaren, this 6T features a whopping 10GB of RAM, up from 6/ 8GB of the regular model.
- Also debuting on the McLaren Edition is Warp Charge 30, OnePlus’ new superfast charging tech. With its 30W rating, the Warp charger can recharge the phone 0-50 from per cent in 20 minutes.
- Aesthetically, there’s a lot of McLaren inspiration here – the side & bottom frame parts of the phone’s frame have an orange gradient. Also, the back panel comes with a carbon fibre finish with McLaren’s logo in the bottom half.
- Finally, the owners of the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will also get an exclusive retail package which will have a complimentary McLaren branded carbon fibre case, an acrylic block with real McLaren carbon fibre, and a black & orange treatment for the USB-C cable & the Warp Charge 30 adaptor.