OnePlus 6T McLaren edition leaks with 10GB RAM, superfast charging
- Ahead of its December 11 unveil, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition has been fully exposed in a new leak, thereby revealing its design and key specs.
- The phone will sport a carbon fibre finish back that’s surrounded by a Mclaren-inspired gradient orange accent. Obviously, the British supercar brand’s insignia is also present in the lower half of the back panel.
- Spec-wise the 6T McLaren Edition will sport 10GB RAM, the largest ever on a OnePlus device.
- The leaks suggest that phone will launch with a successor to the company’s Dash Charge tech, christened Warp Charge. This new tech is claimed to provide “a day’s power in 20 minutes”, which is a bold claim indeed. We suspect that Warp Charge might be a rebranded version of parent company Oppo’s Super VOOC.
- Since the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition comes more RAM and new charging tech, just do not expect it to be affordable.