OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro details leaked
- The much-anticipated OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro will allegedly go official on May 14. However, before the official launch, a few key details of the two phones have leaked out.
- Both phones will use the latest Snapdragon 855 SoC, with the Pro having support for 5G as well. The regular model will have 6/ 8GB RAM variants, whereas the Pro model will have 8/ 12GB options. Storage options on both phones will be either 128GB or 256GB.
- Coming on to the display, the standard version will have a 6.4-inch FHD+ panel whereas the Pro model will sport a larger 6.7-inch QHD+ panel (possibly curved like Samsung phones) with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro will have a 48MP f/1.6 main camera sensor with OIS+EIS. This will be accompanied by an 8MP f/2.4 telephoto lens and a 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor. The standard model might trade the telephoto and ultra-wide lenses for a 5MP depth sensor.
- Finally, the regular OnePlus 7 is said to have a 3,700mAh battery with 20W fast charging, while the Pro will have a 4,000mAh cell with 30W Warp Charge support.