OnePlus 7 revealed with Snapdragon 855 chipset
- Alongside the OnePlus 7 Pro, the regular OnePlus 7 has gone official and it’s an incremental upgrade to the OnePlus 6T. The phone’s price starts at Rs 32,999.
- The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41-inch notched AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution. There also a new, faster optical fingerprint scanner under this display.
- Like you’d expect from a new OnePlus phone, the OnePlus 7 has the latest Snapdragon 855 with 6GB /8GB RAM options and 128GB/ 256GB internal storage options.
- The camera setup on the OnePlus 7 consists of two sensors – a Sony-sourced 48MP f/1.7 primary module with EIS and a secondary depth sensor. The selfie camera is a 16MP unit which rests inside the waterdrop notch.
- The phone also has a stereo speaker setup made with Dolby. As usual, there’s no headphone jack.
- The battery capacity is the same as the 6T – a 3,700mAh cell. Also, while the OnePlus 7 Pro gets the more powerful 30W Warp Charge, the regular 7 comes with the older 20W Dash Charge fast charging tech.
|OnePlus 7 variant||Price|
|6GB + 128GB||Rs 32,999|
|8GB + 256GB||Rs 37,999|