OnePlus 7T launched with 90 Hz display, triple rear cameras
- The new OnePlus 7T has gone official in India. It will be sold from September 28 via Amazon India at a price tag of Rs 37,999-39,999, depending on the variant chosen.
- The phone has a 6.55-inch fluid AMOLED notched display with HDR10+ support and a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The biggest improvement here is the 90 Hz refresh rate like the OnePlus 7 Pro. However, the resolution on the 7T remains FHD+.
- The triple camera setup on the OnePlus 7 is also mostly borrowed from the 7 Pro. So, there’s a 48MP f/1.6 primary rear shooter that’s accompanied by a 16MP ultra-wide-angle module and a telephoto module with 2x optical zoom. There is now improved EIS for videos, while the Nightscape mode now also works with the ultra-wide camera.
- The 3,800mAh battery on the OnePlus 7T now supports Warp Charge 30T, an improved version of the company’s Warp Charge 30.
- The processing power has been upgraded too. This phone now comes with a Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC that’s coupled with 8GB RAM and 128/ 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. It also runs on the latest Android 10 with Oxygen OS on top.
More tech news: