OnePlus Buds to offer 30 hours of combined battery life
- OnePlus Buds, the upcoming truly wireless Bluetooth earbuds which will debut alongside Nord smartphone, have a claimed combined battery life of 30 hours.
- The earbuds themselves are claimed to last for 7 hours and the case will allegedly charge the buds ‘more than 3 times’, taking the total battery life to 30 hours.
- Recently teased by OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei in an interview, the OnePlus Buds will have the now familiar periscope design which first debuted on the Apple AirPods in 2016. However, these Buds will not entirely clone the AirPods like Realme Buds Air.
- The company has also revealed that the Buds weigh 4.6 grams, while the charging case weighs 36 grams.
- Rumours also suggest that the OnePlus Buds will feature a seamless connectivity feature that automatically connects the buds to the phone upon opening the case. The device is also said to feature an ultra-low latency mode for gaming.