OnePlus Buds with 30-hour battery life launched at Rs 4,990
- Alongside the Nord, the OnePlus Buds truly wireless Bluetooth earphones has also launched in India at Rs 4,990. It will be sold via Amazon India and OnePlus India website, but the sale date is yet to be revealed.
- The OnePlus Buds have a familiar periscope design with an extended stem like the AirPods. So, you won’t get interchangeable earbuds here. However, the case resembles that of the recently-launched Vivo TWS Neo earbuds.
- Each individual bud is claimed to deliver up to 7 hours continuous music playback on a single charge, and when combined with the case, the backup extends up to a combined 30 hours. The case supports fast charging over USB-C, giving users 10 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charge.
- The OnePlus Buds features Bluetooth 5.0 with a standard 10m range, but Bluetooth multipoint isn’t supported. Also, AAC is the only high-quality Bluetooth codec tat’s support on this device since aptX support is missing as well.
- Each earbud has reasonably large 13.4 mm dynamic drivers which are claimed to provide deep bass and clear sound. The buds are also IPX4 water-resistant and feature environmental noise cancellation.
- These buds will be sold in 3 colour options – blue, white and black.