OnePlus Nord design revealed in official teasers
- The much-hyped OnePlus Nord upper mid-range smartphone’s design has been officially teased by OnePlus in a teaser video.
- The video reveals the back of this smartphone will have an upper left-mounted camera module, which is already seen on a dozen of mid-range phones from Samsung and Realme.
- You also see the OnePlus Nord wearing a light blue colour in the teaser which reminds us of the Glacier Blue shade of the OnePlus 7T.
- A more interesting observation is that the front is seen having a pill-shaped hole-punch on the upper left corner. This is in contrast with the previous leaks, which claimed that the Nord will have an upper centre mounted single hole punch.
- This also implies that the Nord will be the first OnePlus smartphone with dual front cameras. Anyway, more details will unfold as the launch nears.