OnePlus TV Q1, OnePlus TV Q1 Pro launched; prices start at Rs 69,900
- The much-awaited OnePlus TV has now been officially launched in India. It is available in two variants – Q1 and Q1 Pro. The former costs Rs 69,900, while the latter is priced at Rs 99,900.
- Both OnePlus TV models have a 55-inch 4K panel with HDR10 support. However, the Pro has a 50W in-built motorised soundbar, while the standard Q1 misses out on it, but interestingly, even its audio output is rated at 50W.
- Running Android TV 9.0, the OnePlus TVs come with ‘OxygenPlay’, a service which features shows from Hungama Play, Eros Now, and Zee5. However, Nextflix isn’t yet supported which might be a bummer for many.
- The remote of these devices is a uniquely designed, minimalist unit which has a Prime Video hotkey. Google Assistant is also on board.
- Both TV models can also be controlled via the new OnePlus Connect app, which allows users to control their TVs via their smartphones. There’s also a feature called TypeSync through which you can type text on the TV using your phone.
More tech news: