Oppo 125W Flash Charge fast charging, 65W AirVOOC wireless fast charging official
- Oppo has one-upped its sister company iQOO with its new 125W fast charging for smartphones, which effectively makes it fastest in the world!
- Just as a reminder, iQOO very recently revealed its fastest mobile charging solution which topped at 120W.
- Oppo’s solution is called Flash Charge and it is claimed to charge a 4,000mAh battery up to 41 per cent in just 5 minutes, while 0-100 per cent is achieved in 20 minutes. Surprisingly, iQOO’s less-powerful 120W solution does 0-100 in 15 minutes!
- The Oppo Flash Charge is also compatible with the company’s slower SuperVOOC and VOOC fast charging. Not just that, it also supports 65W PD and 125W PPS standards.
- The Flash Charge charger is rated at 20V/ 6.25A on the USB Type-C interface. Size-wise, Oppo claims that it’s only slightly larger than the 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charger.
- Alongside the 125W Flash Charge, Oppo has also revealed its 65W AirVOOC wireless fast charging tech. This is claimed to fully recharge a 4,000mAh battery in just 30 minutes. It uses a parallel dual-coil design with a native isolated charge pump tech to increase the current flow.