Oppo A9x revealed with 48MP camera
- The new Oppo A9x has gone official as the more feature-packed version of the A9. It will go on sale in China from May 21 and we can expect it to launch in India next month.
- First up, the 16MP main camera on the A9 is replaced with a higher-res 48MP sensor on the A9x. The accompanying 2MP depth sensor remains the same, however.
- The Oppo A9x comes with a big 4,020mAh battery that has support for the Chinese company’s VOOC 3.0 fast charging tech.
- Processing power on the device is provided by the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset which comes with 6GB RAM of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The screen here is a 6.53-inch FHD+ unit with a waterdrop notch that houses the smartphone’s 16MP selfie camera.
More tech news: