Oppo F11 Pro with 48MP camera teased
- Oppo’s official twitter handle has teased the upcoming F11 Pro, an upcoming mid-range device which will bring many firsts for the Chinese smartphone maker.
- The teaser revolves around the phone’s 48MP primary camera, which will either be the Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor or the Sony IMX586 sensor.
- Then, the F11 Pro is also said to come with a pop-up selfie camera mechanism, just like sister-brand Vivo’s devices. Therefore, the device will flaunt a truly bezel-less aesthetic without any notch or punch-hole in its display.
- While technical details are scarce at the moment, expect the Oppo F11 Pro to house a superior chip than its predecessor F9 Pro’s Helio P60.
- Oppo hasn’t announced any official launch date as yet, but going by the teaser video, it’s quite evident that the device’s reveal is not far away.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
We say a #BrilliantPortrait is worth even more.
— OPPO (@oppo) February 13, 2019