Oppo K1 India launch date revealed
- The Oppo K1 mid-range smartphone will launch in India on February 6, 2019.
- Oppo is claiming that the device will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner at an “unbelievable price”. Certain reports suggest that the K1 will be positioned below Rs 20,000.
- The phone has a 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a waterdrop notch. Processing power on the K1 comes from an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with either 4GB or 6GB RAM options.
- For photography, the smartphone has a dual 16MP + 2MP camera setup on the back, while a 25MP sensor takes care of the selfies.
- The Oppo K1 comes with a 3,600mAh battery which recharges via a dated micro USB port. There’s no fast-charging option either.